Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day to sit at the beach. The hardest decisions: shade or sun and what to drink. Rough life, I know. Alternating between a lounge chair in the sun, a covered cabana, and the crystal blue ocean that was the perfect temperature, today was probably the best day so far. 


Last night, we were treated to 80 minute massages under the stars. After soaking in the jacuzzi and relaxing in the sauna and steam rooms, we were brought outside to a private area with a few cabanas and a pool. The massage tables were outside, right under the stars! Between the almond oil and fresh air, I was in heaven. I consider myself to be a well-traveled spa go-er, so this set the standards pretty high. But wait, it gets better. When arriving at the beach this morning, I saw by far one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. A two-story cabana for massages, on the beach. After sunshine and lunch, we were brought up to the second floor for 50 minute massages. No need to put a nature soundtrack on here, the sound of the crashing waves and the breeze put me into a massage coma. We just got back from our massages so my relaxation level is about a zillion. Could not be happier!! This has turned out to be such a beautiful vacation. I am sad that tomorrow is our last full day here but excited for many more adventures in the future!
Massages by the beach!

The entrance to the spa


Beach Massage Cabana








No comments:

Post a Comment